Monday, May 21, 2007







From left: BYRON of Team Riecke, ME, KRISTINE ELEZAJ of Team Ecko Red

Interview for Canadian News

Us girls standing inside of the Lotus. From Left: Tila Tequila, Jennifer Nicole, Kristine Elezaj





BULLRUN 2007 - MONTREAL TO BOSTON

MAKE WAY FOR BULLRUN! It was a fantastic morning and a great starting location for all our cars and the spectators who came out. Since I've gone through the lineup during last year's rally, I wanted to get there early to get a good starting position...But I still didn't get a briefing on the new JVC navigation in the car and both Tila Tequila and I were running a bit late from staying out late the night before.


I spoke to Team Charger and gave him Richard Rawling's old strategy from last year.. If we don't make the front we would try to go around to the front and back our way in.. Seemed like a good idea until all the cars were gridlocked and Tila took my old "flag girl" position so I held back to pick her up as she waved most of the cars through.

We got off to a really good start and both of us were really excited to get on our way. I quickly jumped ahead to see I could get to the rest of the Lotus guys, but the entire group of cars in front of me were busy trying to get out of the city faster than they could navigate and we all had to turn around after we passed a turn. I don't think Tila thought it was going to be as intense as it was but we were both having a great time taking pictures and getting down to the border.

I found the same pack of cars that I had cruised up to Canada, including Team Gotham's M6, the Twin Turbo Porsche, Mustang and a couple other cars kept a tight line together and cruised through. About fifteen minutes before we hit the border we noticed that a trooper had been following us by getting on and off the ramps... He did it about three times when I called Frank who was in front and said it would be a good time for a pit stop. We got off the road and took a five minute break in a residential neighborhoods and then cooled off before we got back on the road.

Once we hit the border we had trouble. Apparently, the flatbed that the Lotus was shipped in on to Canada didn't get the proper stamps and assessment to get into Canada so when we tried getting it back to the US we were held up and delayed 55min. We had to go back to the border, get an inspection, get stamps of approval and OH! what a NIGHTMARE! I have to give thanks to the M6, Frank from New York Motors, and Dan from Vivid Racing, as they waited for our car at a rest stop until I called over to them to tell them that it was going to be a while until we would get out of customs.

The rest of the day went quite smoothly. Tila found a good spot for a nap since she was jet lagged and I kept a steady drive on down. The Intercontinental Hotel was AMAZING!! We ate a nice dinner in the banquet room and headed over to the bar for a few drinks... This is where I got the dish...





Bill Wu is celebrating his third birthday this week.. It's his birthday EVERYDAY and everyone sings to him so he can get free ice cream. Most of the cars have a "I Love Wu" sticker on them which makes me laugh every time I see it. I've got nothing but love for Wu too.





OH! Canada's car blew up. The fuel pump had a leak and leaked onto the engine which had caught fire and melted everything. Luckily they had an extinguisher to put it out and Team Elezaj was quickly to the rescue for back up.
Richard Rawlings took off before ALL of us. We did get to say good bye to him since he had plans of his own but for the record.. He was FIRST (as always) and he got a head start. I'll keep you posted on his happenings.









Most of the cars just want to enjoy the drives and are not worrying about getting there as fast as they can. Our party was at the Felt where Girls Gone Wild happened to be there. I ordered some alcohol infused whipped cream shots but they never came...or did Tila take them all for herself? I don't think the girls disappointed many men last night but I called it an early one and headed back with Mike from the Charger.. We had to figure out our game plan and the closest freeways to take.. He has some very good allies and well, hey.. We have a "Spike TV alliance."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home